Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week #7: Dream Vacation

Greetings from Boyne Michigan! This week I am spending time with my family in Boyne Michigan. We have one big room for all 12 of us. It is crowded but fun. On Friday, I will be ziplining. I know it will be scary, but I hope it will be fun too. You'll know I have survived if I post a Week #8. :)


For your activity this week, I would like you to write a short paragraph (5 to 7 sentences) about your dream summer vacation. I know many of you won't have the chance to vacation away from home, so this is your chance to plan an amazing vacation where money is no object. You can focus on one aspect of your vacation, like the hotel, the plane ride, or the place, or you could give a summary of the whole trip. It's up to you. Be as creative and extravagant as you wish to be. I look forward to reading them when I get back from my vacation.