Tuesday, July 17, 2018

WEEK #6 PREPOSITIONAL PHRASES

WEEK #6 PREPOSITIONAL PHRASES
Directions: Read each sentence. Identify the one prepositional phrase in each. Each is worth .3 making this activity worth 3 bonus points.
1. When I woke up, I was starving for some breakfast.
2. I looked inside the refrigerator, but nothing looked good.
3. I noticed some donuts on the counter, so I ate those.
4. After breakfast, my friend and I got together.
5. We rode our bikes, played basketball, and swam until 7:00P.M.
6. By dinnertime, I was exhausted and barely stayed awake.
7. Even though I was tired, I ate tacos with chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.
8. At midnight, I fell asleep while watching Netflix.
9. I couldn't help but wake up when the rays of the sun invaded my room.
10. I put my head under my pillow and ignored the sun.